Admission to Online Degree Programs at St. James The Elder University
GETTING STARTED HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER
St. James the Elder University (SJTEU) makes it fast and convenient for you to get started. If you’re ready to further your education or acquire the skills you need for the career you want, SJTEU could be the right choice for you. Whether you’ve recently completed your bachelor’s degree or you are going back to school after several years, SJTEU provides the education and the support you need to succeed.
YOUR STEPS TO ADMISSION
The admission process of SJTEU consists of a few steps outlined below.
- Submit Your Application: Complete and submit your application (Application fee $60).
- Review: We’ll review your application. This usually takes 5-10 business days.
- Interview: After we review your application, we’ll contact your for a phone interview. This interview usually takes 30 minutes to one hour. It’s an opportunity for us to better understand your background and interest as well as for you to get to know us.
- Decision: We’ll send you an email within ten(10) days of your interview to let you know whether or not you’ve been accepted. We want you to feel confident that SJTEU is the right decision for you, and we want to know you’re the kind of person who will succeed in our rigorous and challenging program. That’s why we have an application, interview, and decision process.
- Prepare: If you’ve been accepted, you’ll receive a student package with information on financing options, applicable pre-work, and an enrollment agreement. You’ll also need to make a deposit of $300 to secure your seat at SJTEU.
Questions? Give us a call at (347) 606-7455, and we’ll be happy to help.